Friday, August 8, 2008

Recycled Booty Bags- Trashion

What can ugly pants become?


Great Looking Bags!!

This artist gives unwanted pants a new life! The great bags can be used for a tote, reusable grocery bag, or even a book bag. She also has other wonderful items in her shop check her out! http://recycledbootybags.etsy.com

A bit from her profile:“I am a thrift store fiend. While shopping one day I found a really loud pair of pants. I thought why would anyone ever buy them-they were neon orange. Being a bit silly I felt bad for them cause they would never find a home. Kinda like the Humane Society meets the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It was there that the inspiration hit me for my bags. I bought the homeless neon orange pants. I experimented with them and created my first booty bag. The rest is history. Now I regularly "adopt the unadoptable" of the horrible pants world.
Bad pants = COOL BAGS!”

No comments: